Come Ride for Heroes In Transition (HIT) at B/Spoke in Mashpee Commons on Saturday, March 28!
There are two classes:
- 11:30 am – 12:15 pm
- 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm
Each class is $25 per person with funds going directly to support HIT’s work. You can sign up for one class or both. Or you can donate the cost of a class and let a veteran or service member ride on your behalf.
Through your support of our mission we are able to provide veterans, military families, and service members the following programs:
- Canine Co-Pilot Program which provides service dogs to local veterans
- Families In Transition (FIT) Equine Therapy Program at Alliance Equestrian and located in YMCA Camp Lyndon
- Home Repairs/Modifications for veterans
- Financial Assistance to veterans and military families in times need
- Monthly Military Couples, Veteran and Spouses Outings and our Fall Couples Retreat
- Educational scholarships to graduating high school seniors who have an immediate family member who is a veteran or active service members
At B/SPOKE, they believe fitness should be inspiring, rewarding and complimentary to all the rest of life’s hustles. For many of us, it’s a form of therapy – a way to forget yesterday, take back today, or change tomorrow. B/SPOKE’s approach is equal parts holistic and luxury, on and off the bike, helping our community find a sustainable path to better health and personal growth, all delivered within a spa-like experience. These ingredients combined make B/SPOKE like nothing else.