A program for women who have served or are currently serving in the Military and female spouses of veterans and active military. REBOOT is an innovative six-week program that helps to:
- Develop evidence-based skills to build resilience to help meet and overcome life’s stressful challenges,
- Cultivate mindfulness to foster health and well-being,
- Discover empowering choices to increase daily happiness,
- Create routines for sustainable self-care that provide nurturing, nourishment, and self-esteem.
Spring 2022 Course Dates:
- Saturday, May 14th @ 8:30 – 1:30 (Concludes with a luncheon)
- Wednesday, May 18th @ 5-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 25th @ 5-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 1st @ 5-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 8th @ 5-7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 11th @ 8:30 – 1:30 (Concludes with a luncheon)
This course is offered FREE of charge for all participants. Space is limited.
For more information or to obtain registration link please email: