Heroes in Transition invites women living the unique military life to join us for an awesome 6 week event called REBOOT.
Being in the stress response for prolonged periods of time truly taxes our mind, body and your health. You know this and feel this to be true, right? But what if we could change our responses to daily stressors? What if we could start changing the way we think? How might our lives and outlooks change?
Isn’t it time to REBOOT your system, replace the old programs of thinking and being with new ones?
Come learn new tools and strategies backed by science (Harvard’s Mind Body Medicine program) designed to help you:
- Feel more at ease with a greater sense of calm and clarity
- Become less reactive in stressful situations-think parenting or work
- Empowered to make small manageable daily changes that bring about huge wins
- build resiliency by using new tools to counter the stress response
- Cultivate mindful awareness-relearn how to be present in calm and peaceful moments so you can cultivate more joy.
- Start making your health and well being a priority instead of an afterthought.
Classes are always taught in a safe, warm, and fun environment where you will be joined with other females living the unique military life you are!
Heroes In Transition (HIT) launched REBOOT in the winter of 2020. The course is offered FREE of charge for all participants. Space is limited.
The Reboot program is open to women who have served or are currently serving in the military and female spouses of veterans and active military
Fall 2023 Reboot Schedule:
Funded, in part, through a grant from the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation and a grant from the Kelley Foundation
Fill out the form below to receive email updates, including a schedule for when the next Reboot class is scheduled.
Email email@example.com with any questions.