A WELLNESS COURSE DESIGNED FOR ACTIVE/VETERAN MILITARY MEN & MALE SPOUSES OF VETERANS
Our Regroup program is aimed at helping to build a community of men who confidently care for themselves so that may feel less stress and more peace and ease in their everyday lives.
- To empower men to develop critical self-care skills to increase their well being
- Help men understand that STRESS doesn’t have to rule your life
- Learn how to DISCONNECT from work and RECONNECT at home
- Learn how simple and impactful meditation is
- Learn easy, quick strategies to create lasting, positive outcomes
- Build a resiliency toolkit
For details about Regroup, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regroup began in 2023 and serves as the counterpart to our Reboot program which serves female service members, veterans, and military spouses. Learn more about Reboot here.
Funded, in part, through a grant from the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation and a grant from the Kelley Foundation