- Community Partners Allow HIT to Grow, Expand ProgramsCape Cod 5 and The Lobster Trap provide consistent year-round funding which allows HIT to add a deeper layer of assistance to individuals and families it serves.
- A Bond That Lasted Through 9/11 Will Carry Two Friends Through the Ruck4HITRuck4HIT participants Josh Reed and Kevin Cahill have forged a bond that saw them experience the horrors of 9/11 while working for the NY Stock Exchange.
- Ruck4HIT Offers Comfort for Vahey Following Loss of FatherIn February, Colleen Vahey of Bourne, lost her father. She will be running in honor of him during this weekend’s Ruck4HIT.
Assisting Veterans and Military Families
Heroes In Transition, is a 501 (c) 3, not-for-profit organization. We recognize those who have served or who are serving our country and their families, especially in the Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) conflicts, by providing appropriate assistance to those with special needs in four key areas:
- Transitional Group Support Programs
- Canine Co-Pilot Program: PTSD service dogs, Therapy Dogs, and Emotional Support Dogs
- Financial Assistance
- Home Modifications for Disabled Veterans
Our mission is to provide assistance that is not readily available from other organizations including local, state, and federal agencies. Your generosity will help support our heroes.
HIT IN ACTION
Cape Cod 5 and The Lobster Trap provide consistent year-round funding which allows HIT to add a deeper layer of assistance to individuals and families it serves.
Space is limited for HIT’s 10th Annual FIT Camp which will take place over the course of three separate weeks in June, July, and August.
Ruck4HIT participants Josh Reed and Kevin Cahill have forged a bond that saw them experience the horrors of 9/11 while working for the NY Stock Exchange.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
When You Shop, Amazon Gives To HIT.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to
Heroes in Transition, Inc. whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.