REGROUP Spring 2024 Session 1
February 27, 2024 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
A WELLNESS COURSE DESIGNED FOR ACTIVE/VETERAN MILITARY MEN & MALE SPOUSES OF VETERANS.
Purpose: To build a community of men who confidently care for themselves so they may feel less stress and more peace and ease in their everyday lives.
- To empower men to develop critical self-care skills to increase well-being
- Help men understand that STRESS doesn’t have to rule your life
- Learn how to DISCONNECT from work and RECONNECT at home
- Learn how simple, cool, and easy meditation is
- Learn simple, quick strategies to create lasting, positive outcomes
When: February 27, March 5, 12, 19, 26 and April 2. All Sessions are from 6-8pm.
Where: Mashpee T.V. 168 Industrial Dr. Mashpee
Want to Attend This Event?
Our REGROUP course is designed for active/veteran military men and male spouses of veterans.
Space for this event is limited, so all interested parties will be entered into a lottery drawing. If you’re interested in attending this event, please join the lottery by submitting the form below.
All interested inquiries are due by: February 6.