- Sarah Daley Deepens Involvement as HIT’s Newest Board MemberA longtime HIT volunteer, Daley has passion for giving back to those who serve and have served our country.
- Community Partner Cape Cod 5 Celebrates a Decade Supporting Heroes In TransitionIn celebrating its 10-year anniversary in supporting Heroes In Transition, Cape Cod 5 has stepped up as a Community Partner.
- Ruck4HIT Info Sessions to be Held in December and JanuaryAnnual event will return to traditional format with teams rucking across Cape Cod at end of April 2022.
Assisting Veterans and Military Families
Heroes In Transition, is a 501 (c) 3, not-for-profit organization. We recognize those who have served or who are serving our country and their families, especially in the Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) conflicts, by providing appropriate assistance to those with special needs in four key areas:
- Transitional Group Support Programs
- Canine Co-Pilot Program: PTSD service dogs, Therapy Dogs, and Emotional Support Dogs
- Financial Assistance
- Home Modifications for Disabled Veterans
Our mission is to provide assistance that is not readily available from other organizations including local, state, and federal agencies. Your generosity will help support our heroes.
HIT IN ACTION
Heroes In Transitions proud to announce its seventh, team-based endurance ruck relayevent: Ruck4HITCapeCod. A field ofup to 20 teams will run200+miles through all 15 towns on the Cape from the…
A longtime HIT volunteer, Daley has passion for giving back to those who serve and have served our country.
In celebrating its 10-year anniversary in supporting Heroes In Transition, Cape Cod 5 has stepped up as a Community Partner.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
When You Shop, Amazon Gives To HIT.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to
Heroes in Transition, Inc. whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.