- Alexanders Build Tight-Knit Community Through HIT ProgramsKristen and John Alexander, the keynote speakers at our 12th Annual Fall Gala, have provided a family-like atmosphere for those we serve.
- Support Heroes In Transition at the 12th Annual Fall GalaFall Gala will be held at the Sea Crest Beach Resort in North Falmouth on Saturday, November 6th.
- 12th Annual Fall GalaSaturday, November 6th, 2021
6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Assisting Veterans and Military Families
Heroes In Transition, is a 501 (c) 3, not-for-profit organization. We recognize those who have served or who are serving our country and their families, especially in the Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) conflicts, by providing appropriate assistance to those with special needs in four key areas:
- Transitional Group Support Programs
- Canine Co-Pilot Program: PTSD service dogs, Therapy Dogs, and Emotional Support Dogs
- Financial Assistance
- Home Modifications for Disabled Veterans
Our mission is to provide assistance that is not readily available from other organizations including local, state, and federal agencies. Your generosity will help support our heroes.
HIT IN ACTION
Kristen and John Alexander, the keynote speakers at our 12th Annual Fall Gala, have provided a family-like atmosphere for those we serve.
Fall Gala will be held at the Sea Crest Beach Resort in North Falmouth on Saturday, November 6th.
Owner Steven Anzuoni’s connection to the military serves as impetus for supporting Heroes In Transition’s work.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
When You Shop, Amazon Gives To HIT.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to
Heroes in Transition, Inc. whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.